Where can I find a Client’s Events?
The Journal helps you keep an overview over meetings and tasks which are related to a certain client. In this section you can create and edit events, check your upcoming events and print out an overview over your future meetings.
- Go to the ‘Clients’ section of ONE PM.
- Search for the client whose journal you want to go to.
- Click on the ‘Journal’ tab.
How can I create a new Event?
- Assure you are on the ‘Journal’ tab.
- Click on ‘+New event’.
- A slide in appears – fill in the information.
- Click on ‘Save’!
How can I edit an existing Event?
- Assure your on the ‘Journal’ tab.
- Click on the event you want to edit.
- A slide in window appears – click on ‘Edit’.
- Edit the information you want to change.
- Click on ‘Save’! – if you want to delete the event click ‘Delete’ instead.
- You can print a list of your events by clicking on ‘Print’.
- You can change the date range by clicking on the date and selecting a new range.
- You can toggle between ‘List View’ and ‘Calendar View’ by selecting the according icon on the top hand right corner.
- If the widget ‘My Pending Activities’ is active on the Dashboard you can create a new event directly from the Dashboard. If the widget does not appear on the dashboard you can activate it by contacting the customer support of ONE PM.