How can I edit a Portfolio?
Only users with the admin role can edit portfolios. Therefore, you must edit a portfolio through the ‘Admin’ section. If you have not yet created a portfolio, learn how to create one here.
- Go to the ‘Admin’ section of ONE PM.
- Click on the tab ‘Portfolios’.
- Search for the portfolio you want to edit and click on it.
- Change the information by editing the corresponding information.
- Click on ‘Save’!
To discard the changes simply leave the editing page without saving.
- Currently a portfolio cannot be deleted. To remove it from the portfolio overview, set it to inactive.