How can I create a new Portfolio?
Only users with admin rights can create new portfolios. Therefore, you must create a new portfolio through the ‘Admin’ section.
- Go to the ‘Admin’ section of ONE PM.
- Click on the tab ‘Portfolios’.
- Click on ‘+Add Portfolios’.
- A new window appears – fill in the form.
- Press ‘Save’!
- In the Information section two sliders can be activated. For a portfolio to appear in ‘Portfolios’ section of ONE PM, it must be set to active. If you want to manually add transactions to the portfolio, you must set it to ‘manual’.