How can I create a new account?
Only users with admin rights can create new accounts. Therefore, you must create a new portfolio through the ‘Admin’ section.
- Go to the ‘Admin’ section of ONE PM.
- Click on the tab ‘Portfolios’.
- Search for the portfolio to which you want to add a cash account.
- Scroll down until you see the ‘Accounts’ section.
- Click on ‘+’ to add a new cash account.
- A slide in appears – fill in the information.
- Click ‘Save’!
This action will result in the creation of an empty account. To assign a certain amount of cash to it go to the ‘Transactions’ tab in the portfolio overview and book a manual transaction.
Alternatively you can add an account directly through the position upload.