How do I create a new billing cycle?
Use a billing cycle to create multiple bills at once. Load mandates by specifing a ‘Fee Frequency’ and a ‘Fee Type’. If you have not created any mandates, you can learn how to create one here
- Go to the ‘Billings’ section of ONE PM.
- Click on ‘+Add Billing Cycle’.
- A slide in appears – fill in the necessary information.
- Choose a ‘Fee Type’ and a ‘Fee Frequency’.
- Click ‘Load Mandates’ – all of your mandates which match the fee type and frequency will load.
- Select all of the mandates you want to include in your billing cycle.
- Click ‘Create’!