Where can I get an overview over all my events?
The ‘Calendar’ section of ONE PM helps you keep an overview over your meetings and tasks. Here you can search for meetings, add a new event or edit an existing one. The ‘Calendar’ section can be accessed via the navigation tab.
How can I create a new event?
- Click on ‘+New event’
- A slide in window appears – fill in the information.
- Click on ‘Save’!
How can I edit an event?
- Click on the event you want to edit.
- A slide in appears – click on ‘Edit’.
- Edit the information you want to change.
- Click on ‘Save’! – if you want to delete the event, click on ‘Delete’ instead.
- If the widget ‘My Pending Activities’ is active on the Dashboard you can create a new event directly from the Dashboard. If the widget does not appear on the dashboard you can activate it by contacting the customer support of ONE PM.
- You can print a list of your events by clicking on ‘Print’.
- You can change the date range by clicking on the date and selecting a new range.
- You can toggle between ‘List View’ and ‘Calendar View’ by selecting the according icon on the top hand right corner.