What is a bulk order?
The bulk order function allows you to create orders for multiple portfolios at once.
How do I execute a bulk order?
- Go to the ‘Orders’ section of ONE PM.
- Go to the ‘Bulk’ tab.
- Choose the asset for which you want to create a bulk order.
- Click on ‘Get Positions’ – all of your available positions appear.
- Group your positions. This will allow you to change values in all positions simultaneously.
- Change the values of all positions by changing in the top line in the grid.
- If you want to change the numbers of a specific position, you can to this by editing the numbers on that specific line.
- Click on ‘Commit Orders’ – a pop up window appears
- Here you can check if any restrictions will be violated. To receive further information click on the ‘i’ icon.
- Click on ‘Next’ (you might have to scroll down) – here you can edit and delete positions before finally completing the order.
- Click on ‘Next’ – here you can add a comment.
- When everything is fine, click ‘Commit orders’!
- You can group the positions by something different than the ‘Asset’ category. For example grouping them by ‘Mandate Type’ makes you target certain portfolios easily.
- Check the ‘Show Holdings Only’ box to only show portfolios which hold the asset.